Friday, June 13, 2008

'Love is the Itch of the Heart that can't be scratched'

Petua Tok Guru

Hi,


Its not that I’ve became insane after having a Menteri Besar from the bulan party. Only that I’ve realized recently that our great philosopher, guru and friend – Dr.Teoh Heng Teong has turned 64, and rightly so by sharing and discussing on his words of wisdom that have been passed onto us; we can really assess how damaged we really are. Hahahaha…..He’ll kill me!! Anyhow what’s life without some risk and fun?


'Love is the Itch of the Heart that can’t be scratched'
Dr.Teoh Heng Teong


I was astounded to hear it first, probably because it subconsciously answered a long lasting question on LOVE:p Hahahaha….. Then I thought what happened to the Itch after marriage? 'Probably it was medicated' – our Tok Guru would advocate….. I say ‘It started bleeding that it out sensed the Itch.” Whatever it is I leave it to the fertile imagination of readers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...

In following the definition, it seems that I have lots of itching of the heart that I can't scratch! taking each day as it is..

Good info on the Uni Konstanz thing.. whats your Master's plan?

Cheers mate, and keep posting...