Thursday, June 26, 2008

Petua Tok Guru "Buat baik berpada-pada, buat jahat jangan sekali'

Well! never in a zillllllionnnnn years, I thought I'll be involved with professional whippers from the prison department; but as planned by 'higher authorities' I finally got my chance. Guess what! only the top whippers with near perfect accuracy, consistency and force behind the whip are recruited.

As analysed in our infra-red three dimensional system, caning speed varies from the lowest recorded 185kmh - maximum 325kmh. It takes a person a minimum 2-3 weeks to able to properly pass motion after the exercise.

So the moral of the story, please avoid doing anything stupid that will set an appointment with my professional friends back in prison. If you by virtues of stupidity 'tersangkut' juga, I can recommend friends with the meanest whipping ability for your comfort :p

No comments: